Sunday, December 17, 2006

Congrats!

A belated congratulations to our friends Andy and Krista who were married on December 8th. The ceremony at the Eden Resort in Lancaster was beautiful, and we were very happy to be part of their special day. To Andy and Krista, hopefully you two will be able to justify Andy's purchases going forward, and marital bliss will ensue.

Unfortunately, I (Becky) have a severe inability to remember to take pictures at events. ["Actually, I'd attribute it more to laziness." -Andrew] Hopefully, I'll get over it when we're in New Zealand (no one likes a text-heavy blog...). Since I failed to take a single picture of the bride and groom, you will have to settle for a self-portrait of me and Andrew. Congrats again, Andy and Krista!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

test, test, 1, 2, 3