Thursday, July 12, 2007

At Long Last, Andrew's Bungy Jump

A few months ago I did the Nevis bungy jump when we were traveling through Queenstown. At the time I promised to put up the video as soon as I could, but of course I soon forgot about it. Even when I did remember, converting a DVD to a computer file and uploading it is a bit of a pain, especially without free, constant internet access. All of which is to excuse my laziness. But you need wait no longer, since we're enjoying some free time and a good internet connection at Kieran and Belinda's home as we house-sit for them while they visit the States. 3 months after my jump, we finally present the video, enjoy!


5 comments:

Amanda said...

You are so brave Andrew! Where's your video Becky? :)

Angie said...

Wow! The girls thought you didn't have on your pants!

Kassy said...

Andrew that was totally awesome! I totally want to do it. I bet your laughing right now thinking I'll never do it. Anyway that was totally cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katy said...

ANdrew, I, too, thought you were not wearing pants in your video. But then, that would be a very different sort of video. Sheesh, that was scary.

Andrew & Becky said...

It's funny that you guys thought I wasn't wearing pants as I actually asked if I could do the jump pants-free. Turns out they discourage that kind of thing, though. Oh well, you know my motto, pants are for suckers!